Cusco & The Sacred Valley
Leaving from our ranch in Urubamba, Sacred Valley, Cusco:
- 2 hour ride - 60 usd per person
- 3 hour ride - 80 usd per person
- 4 hour ride - 95 usd per person
- Full-day ride - 145 usd per person (includes lunch)
- Multi-day ride - see prices in the linked details
- Other Specialty rides - prices vary
2 or 4 hour Riverside & Traditional Village Journey
- for riders of all levels. Enjoy spectacular panoramas and intimate views through traditional village and along the mighty Vilcamayu river in the heart of the Sacred Valley.
2 hour Pichingoto Mysterious Pre-Incan Ghost Town
- for riders of all levels. Ride to a little visited and mysterious site where the Pre-Incan "decendents of birds" lived on the cliff perched in tiny caves.
3 or 4 hour Maras Salt Pans Tour
- for riders of all levels. Follow the river and then up the mountain to visit the spectacular and still operating site of Maras salt mines and learn about the natural salt pan production process that dates back to Pre-Incan times. Our 4 hour ride also includes a visit to PIchingoto pre-Incan ghost town.
1 or 2 Day Expedition to Maras Salt Pans and Moray Incan Agricultural Laboratory
- for intermediate to advanced riders. We will ride up the mountain and visit Maras sant pans and then over the high plains to view Moray Incan agricultural laboratory, where edible potatoes were first cultivated. The 1 day ride is from 8am-5:30pm and is most recomended for experienced riders as we spend a lot of time in the saddle. On the 2 day ride we spend the night in a traditional community and enjoy cultural activities and the riding time is less so beginner or intermediate riders may also join this trip. Meals and entrance to Maras salt pans is included. *Those wishing to enter Moray site must hold a valid Boleto Turistico. DETAILS
1 or 2 Day Expedition to Pumahuanca Incan Forest Sanctuary
- for intermediate to advanced riders. We will ride through a deep forest, along a rushing river to reach Pumahuanca Incan Temple and view 'colca' ancient storehouses along the way. The rocky mountain trail iis through a shleltering forest. At the top we wi;; enjoy views across the valley and over to the high plains of Maras. We will visit a local trout farm and enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch. DETAILS
Payment is required to book any journey. A standard responsiblity release waiver provided by the ranch much be signed by each rider. Upon requesting a booking a delatiled list of conditions, inclusions and exclusions will be provided. No cancelations or refunds will be made after booking. For any concerns please contact the ranch.